(08) 8972 1020
Order Pickup | Delivery
DELIVERING TO ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
BEST Water Filter
This B.E.S.T. Inline, model 322H (H is for on the Hose) is fitted with plastic 'click on' hose fittings (compatible with other brands like Gardena, Pope, Neta, etc).
This allows your filter to be installed in the main hose line running to your RV, which is used to fill your tanks or for when directly connected to the water supply while camping.
The Inline is fitted in that main hose line, which eliminates the need for alterations in your vehicle's plumbing. DIY installation takes 2 minutes!
Information on the B.E.S.T. INLINES for use on the hose:
This Inline is dual purpose - it can be used on your hose to fill your tanks and also when you are connected directly to mains water!
The B.E.S.T. Features
- CHEMICAL/DIRT REMOVAL (TASTE & ODOUR): Our 322HB B.E.S.T. Inline Water Filter contains a combination of quality carbons (chosen to suit Australian water conditions) to remove a broad spectrum of contaminants;
- DUAL MEMBRANES: 5 micron and 1 micron membranes are located at both ends of the B.E.S.T. Inlines to ensure fine filtration;
- "SilverSafe" TECHNOLOGY: Two full beds of "SilverSafe" are included to kill harmful bacteria and keep your B.E.S.T. Inline bacteria free during extended storage periods;
- LONG LIFE: Due to lack of bacteria within the B.E.S.T. Inlines, this means there is no reason for 'regular interval' replacement. The reason all other water filters recommend a replacement time period (ie. every 6 or 12 months) is that the bacteria levels can increase to an unhealthy level. With B.E.S.T., we have eliminated this problem, so you replace ours when the carbon's life has expired - not when the bacteria sets in!
- REVERSIBLE / BACK-FLUSHABLE: The inside of the B.E.S.T. Inline water filter is a mirror-reverse, allowing it to be back-flushed to eliminate the build-up of contaminants on the membrane.
- SEALED: No cartridges to replace
- COMPACT: Our filter was designed by us to be compact, portable and portable for the travelling community.
"... it's the SilverSafe® that sets B.E.S.T. apart from the rest!"
(Caravan and Motorhome magazine)
The B.E.S.T. Specifications
Dimensions (without packaging): 30cm x 9cm x 9cm
Connection: 3/4" bsp female threads fitted with Plastic 12mm garden hose 'click' connector.
Micron Rating: The B.E.S.T. Inlines have dual membranes on each end - a 5 micron, followed by a 1 micron.
Flow Rate: 0 - 15 Litres per minute (dependant upon incoming pressure)
(TIP - The slower water flows through all water filters, the better the contaminant removal will be. If you've got the time, do a slow fill of your tanks.)
Max Pressure: Complies with Australian Standards - Holds 2100 kPa over a 15 minute period
Min. Pump Pressure Required: Min. 35 psi or higher
Min. / Max. Temperature: 1°C to 40°C
B.E.S.T. Filter Life: There is no time limit to replacing the B.E.S.T. Inline. (*See 'The B.E.S.T. Features' above.)
Why is B.E.S.T. different from the rest?
Only B.E.S.T. has the "SilverSafe"
The incorporation of our "SilverSafe" technology in every B.E.S.T. Inline means that our filters are kept bacteria free for the life of the filter. Where all other filters that promote 'silver technology' (ie. silver-impregnated, silver infused, nano-silver, etc.) to be included, which is usually a silver solution sprayed onto the carbon, or small granules dispersed throughout the filter, the B.E.S.T. includes a full bed of "SilverSafe" in each end of our Inlines to ensure that all water comes in contact with the "SilverSafe" to kill any harmful bacteria and to keep the filter bacteria free when stored away.
Our Inlines are truly Back-flushable / Reversible
Another reason B.E.S.T. is better than the rest is it's back-flushing feature. Most other inline water filters promoted for RV/Caravan/Etc. use have a single flow direction. Our B.E.S.T. Inlines have no flow direction - meaning that when the flow of the water slows, simply turn it around; run town pressure water through in the other direction (flush this water to the ground - you will see the dirt flush away) then reconnect the filter into your water line).